Friday, October 17, 2008

Overture

Yo! Hi-yie everyone! Ysh desu! Yoroshiku!

I've actually been keeping this Blogger journal of mine for a long time now but this is actually the first time that I've bothered to officially manage it. Since it's already our college sembreak, I could probably take time to drop by in here and throw a few ramblings or so about my dreary college student life and my oh-so-excitingly-rabid anime and manga fangirlisms. Although I still don't know if I can really update that often here, at least this space won't look like a completely barren wasteland anymore. ^^" My original bloggages can be viewed in Multiply and LiveJournal (check my linkies side bar for 'em).

Um, so yeah, welcome to me! Nothing much more to say; just some random, pointless intro that I wanted to throw in. For now, toodles~!

2 comments:

Kriselle said...

Welcome to blogger, ysh-chan!~ ^_^ Blogger used to be my main blog host but I've been a big traitor lately. LOL. -neko11lover (Seru-chan)

PS: Can I add you to my links? ^^

Ysh said...

Thank you Seru-chan! *glomps* XD

I'm still getting myself used to stuff in here though. It's funny coz even if I signed-up 263183 months ago, everything still seems new to me. ^_^

Big traitor? Hmm...so which is it? LJ or Multiply? Ehe. *gets mauled*

PS: Yep, I'd be happy if you would. XD